|You like Scott too? Can I have a hug? Nobody else does. Or at least very few people openly do. ;A;||◤||
SCOTT SUMMERS? I FUCKING LOVE SCOTT SUMMERS SO MUCH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Honestly, I’ve loved Scott as a character ever since I started reading X-Men comics when I was eleven. He can be bossy and stoic and drive people crazy, but he’s only trying to watch out for everyone else and do what’s best for the team — even when he gets shit for it. He’s a good guy and tries his best and doesn’t always know if he’s doing the right thing and I LOVE HIM FOR IT.
All of the hugs to you, because you’re so right that very few people love Scott openly. IT’S A TOUGH LIFE FOR A SCOTT SUMMERS FAN.
- ladynox likes this
- sgtjamesbarnes likes this
- seagullseesall likes this
- gallantgambler likes this
- sassclops likes this
- witchyredhead likes this
- avengingxmen likes this
- opticblasts likes this
- equinoxialparadox likes this
- jemisard likes this
- scottxlogan likes this
- meganeotaku15 likes this
- lunapics likes this
- wonderfulcaricatureof-intimacy likes this
- chefreeni said: I love Scott Summers too, he’s a stand-up guy and people read that as cold; he doesn’t have the storm-out or the seething introspection but he has his heart in the right place… also I feel bad for James Marsden because this is another one of his characters who lose out to…
- idareu2bme said: i could totes get on board with scot summers… i admit i havent given him much thought, but you are totally right and I feel like i need to amend my ways immediately.
- onamerrychase said: /joins this group
- emilianadarling posted this