Soooo I just reblogged this gifset of the Avengers, and it’s made me wonder HOW THE HECK people get gifsets to arrange themselves so that they are three images stacked vertically…
BUT TUMBLR DOESN’T SEEM TO HAVE THIS OPTION?
How the heck do you make gifsets that look like they are three images stacked vertically???
I need to know this for reasons.
- sj-call7 likes this
- resourcejunkbox reblogged this from emilianadarling
- rhaenays likes this
- teenagelydia likes this
- lost-wo0ds likes this
- archive-sokkasm-and-meat-guy likes this
- nohomo-howell likes this
- rika108 reblogged this from emilianadarling and added:
- atemfan18 likes this
- hellowherearemypeople likes this
- awwfuckno likes this
- allthefucksidontgive likes this
- nialolwazhere likes this
- ebonyandunicorn likes this
- hannahthebanana likes this
- old-wings likes this
- irrellenphant likes this
- merry-miss-magpie reblogged this from emilianadarling
- laughingacademy likes this
- crabsarelove likes this
- sporkyforky likes this
- shezzasnewgroove likes this
- samisastrongname likes this
- uberhaxornoba likes this
- emilianadarling reblogged this from shogunofyellow and added:
- kixtine reblogged this from shogunofyellow
- shogunofyellow reblogged this from emilianadarling and added:
- dontactuallyfuckit answered: The first 2 parts of that gifset are actually one gif
- pipechapman said: Make 2 gifs and paste 1 below the other with a clear 10 px bar so that both are in the 1st pic slot. Confusing wording, but if you click on the pictures in the set you’re referring to, you’ll see what I mean.
- momentsofweakness answered: I think people insert very thin ‘clear’ image placeholders into the extra spots. So you don’t see them, but they take up the space. I think.
- crashingnotlikehipsorcars said: maybe you specifically need gifs that are longer than they are tall?
- tsushibi likes this